Jahia Launches a New Version of Its Flagship CMS SolutionCMS, Internet, Picture Gallery Thursday, 16. February 2012
WASHINGTON, DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA and GENEVA, SWITZERLAND — (Marketwire) — 02/16/12 — Jahia, , announced today the new version of its flagship CMS product in version 6.6 with two major areas of improvements: the platform management and Jahia Studio, its visual integration tool to build highly customized and personalized User Experiences.
Jahia Studio, a new standard of User Experience Building
Jahia Studio is a unique visual User Experience Builder that allows for the convergence of socialized content applications, websites, portals and mobile sites thanks to the easy dragging and dropping of pre-packaged components and modules. Zero code required!
Introduced with Jahia 6.5, this unique integrated User Experience Builder is available for free and for all Jahia integrators.
Some quotes from partners about the Jahia Studio, illustrating its efficiency (see )
For Enterprise Jahia Subscribers:
- Update of all Enterprise Jahia software packages and documentation in version 6.6
- For our Enterprise Subscribers, the Jahia Studio is fully aligned with your enterprise development cycles on the environments deployed with Enterprise Jahia installation tools. Thanks to , safe management of the canonical architecture -development, staging, production- is guaranteed for applications and user experiences from their creation in the Jahia Studio to their deployment in the production environment -whether it is clustered or not
- Extended interoperability: configuration tools and support providing enhanced SSO, stronger authentication & security in Enterprise environments.
Available for download:
- Jahia 6.6 installers and the developer SDK are available for download .
- A brand new Demo Package for discovery purposes presents all new social and collaborative tools from Jahia 6.6. It is available .
- The new FixApplier, smoothing the upgrade from Jahia 6.5, is available .
- All documentation has been updated and is available .
Screenshots for Jahia 6.6 are available .
Jahia-s next-generation, open source CMS stems from a widely acknowledged vision of enterprise application convergence – web, search, document, social and portal – unified by the simplicity of web content management. Structured around Jahia Extended Content Management (xCM), the Jahia Studio IDE, Jahiapps social and collaboration capabilities and based on a powerful Composite Content Management platform, Jahia brings a unique modularity to the Java development arena. It is the tool of choice for building innovative user experiences for virtually any type of web application at a fraction of the cost of competing solutions. Founded in 2002 in Switzerland, Jahia has its North American headquarters in Washington DC, and offices in Canada and throughout Europe. Jahia has over 350 customers in more than 20 countries across the globe. For more information, please visit .
Anne de Forsan
- Summa Health System Launches New Site with Jahia GENEVA, SWITZERLAND and WASHINGTON, DC -- (Marketwire) -- 11/28/11 -- Jahia, , announced today that Summa Health System () has re-launched its website using Jahia, chosen based on its interoperability with a wide range of content repositories, making Jahia the de facto "online digital hub" for Summa Health-s content.Summa Health System - nationally renowned for excellence in patient care - is one of the largest integrated healthcare delivery systems in Ohio and encompasses a network o...
- Jahia Launches New Community Edition v6 under GPL License Major Open Source WCMS Release Boosts Jahia-s Integration Performance by Leveraging Content Unification...
- TouchType Inc. Launches Flagship SwiftKey X App for Android Smartphones and Tablets Award-Winning Android Keyboard Extended to Tablet Form Factor...
- SuperBox, Inc. Launches Development of Flagship Video Game Title Galaxy League BEVERLY HILLS, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 09/02/11 -- SuperBox, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: SBOX) is pleased to announce it has begun development on its flagship video game title Galaxy League, a Global Social Freemium Cross Platform Space Action Adventure MMORPG."We are excited to begin development of Galaxy League. The right technologies, talents, distribution end points and target audiences are all in place to make Galaxy League the next great revenue generating Space Action MMO," says Alex Fex,...
- EON Experience Launches Online 3D Marketplace and EON Creator Version 4.5 EON Creator Version 4.5 Improves the Current Product Offering With a Direct Integration With EON Coliseum...