BidSync Launches ProcurePointe(TM), a Fully Integrated and Comprehensive Purchase-to-Pay SaaS SolutionInternet, Picture Gallery, SaaS Thursday, 23. February 2012
AMERICAN FORK, UT — (Marketwire) — 02/23/12 — , a national leader in government and e-sourcing software, today announced the release of BidSync ProcurePointe, a complete integrated purchase-to-pay solution. BidSync ProcurePointe is a first-of-its kind solution, specifically designed for city, county and state government agencies to seamlessly manage all their purchasing needs in a single, comprehensive solution deployed in Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) environment.
BidSync ProcurePointe provides complete e-procurement management in a system designed to effectively control all procurement spending, while offering instant visibility into tax-dollar spending as it occurs. BidSync ProcurePointe easily leverages user roles within an agency to ensure that only authorized individuals have access to the system.
“BidSync-s trusted experience in the e-procurement industry is leveraged in all the functionality present in BidSync ProcurePointe. BidSync offers a very intelligent and fully integrated SaaS solution that allows government entities to completely manage their entire purchasing cycle needs — from sourcing to receiving,” said Sabrina Stover, CEO at BidSync. “For any government agency looking to better manage their entire procurement process, BidSync ProcurePointe handles the complex demands of audit trails, transparency, increased spend visibility while maintaining a secure data structure with ease and efficiency.”
BidSync ProcurePointe provides for the following:
Requisitioning: Requisitions become as easy as completing an order online.
Approval Management: BidSync ProcurePointe simplifies and incorporates all types and levels of approval processes.
Purchase Orders: Once a requisition has passed the approval process, it is automatically converted into as many Purchase Orders as necessary.
Budgeting: Gain real-time visibility of budgets and amounts remaining with a dashboard view.
Receiving & Inventory: Easily track and know where the assets are stored. And by combining receiving with invoicing users receive a full 2-way or 3-way matching to ensure they are only paying for what has been received.
Invoicing: Accounts payables can automate all the steps in invoice processing from invoice entry and exception processing to invoice approval and accrual reports.
Reporting and Dashboards: With real-time graphical views, BidSync ProcurePointe Executive Dashboards provide critical insights to spending management performance, vendor performance, liquidity and more.
BidSync connects a vast network of vendors and suppliers to government agencies and organizations in need of products and services with BidSync eProcure, BidSync Builder, BidSync ProcurePointe, BidSync Links, and BidSync Links PLUS bid notification services.
As a leader in the e-procurement industry, BidSync provides solutions to more than 1,000 active agencies and more than 700,000 vendors nationwide. The BidSync suite of solutions have been built around ensuring increased efficiency and spend management for the agencies it serves by automating, consolidating, and centralizing procurement information and processes. Learn more about BidSync at: or call 800.990.9339.
- Totango Launches SaaS Executive Dashboard to Clearly Track SaaS Business Metrics Provides Visibility Into Marketing, Sales, Customer Success and Product Management for SaaS Companies...
- GENWI/iSites Debuts Fully Customizable iPad App Creation and Management Solution GENWI Enables Media Publishers to Create and Manage Highly Interactive, Social, and Real-Time Updated Newspaper, Magazine, Printed Promotion, and Catalog Apps for iPad, iPhone, iPod and Android Smart Phone Devices...
- The United States Marine Corps Deploys Comprehensive Oracle Solution to Create a Global Combat Support System System Combines Logistics Data and Transportation Technologies to Improve Response Time in a Crisis...
- Notable Procurement and Spend Management Analyst Launches Five-Part Blog Series on Coupa Cabana Coupa Software Hosts Christopher Dwyer of Aberdeen Group to Provide Insight Into Spend Management and Procurement Advancements...
- NetWrix Releases Integrated Security and Compliance Auditing Solution New NetWrix Change Reporter Suite With Improvements in Auditing of AD, Virtualization, SharePoint, Integration With SIEM and Other Major Enhancements...