Fire Station Alerting System From Locution Systems Chosen by Two U.S. Fire DepartmentsPicture Gallery, Software Wednesday, 29. February 2012
GOLDEN, CO — (Marketwire) — 02/29/12 — Locution Systems, Inc., which offers an advanced fire station alerting and automated 911 dispatching system for fire and EMS departments, today announced that it has been commissioned to provide its CADVoice® fire station alerting and automated dispatching system to two U.S. cities. The cities of Rogers, Arkansas and Bayside, Wisconsin will deploy Locution Systems- fire station alerting system: CADVoice®.
The city of Rogers, Arkansas has purchased Locution Systems- CADVoice® Radio — which provides automated 911 dispatching via the fire department-s radio system. Rogers, Arkansas has seven fire stations, and uses the New World Aegis Computer-Aided Dispatching (CAD) system, plus Motorola radios.
The city of Bayside, Wisconsin has purchased Locution Systems- CADVoice® Station, which provides automated 911 dispatching directly to fire stations via an Internet Protocol (IP) network, and CADVoice® Radio, which will be used as a back-up automated dispatching path and to dispatch first responders who already are out in the field. Bayside, Wisconsin has five fire stations, and uses the Tiburon Viper Computer-Aided Dispatching (CAD) system, and Motorola radios.
Bayside, Wisc. also has purchased one of Locution Systems- modular fire station alerting functions: an acknowledgment button that will reside in each fire station and allows responding units to provide acknowledgement back to the 911 communications center that they have received the 911 dispatch and are responding to it.
Locution Systems- fire station alerting system is comprised of a variety of modular, pick-and-choose-what-you-need technologies including automated 911 dispatching using a pleasant, natural-sounding female voice, and a wide array of fire station alerting technologies including LED reader boards, turn-out count-up timers, automated fire station lighting systems, automated fire station alerting tones, automated zoned dispatching for multi-unit fire stations, automated apparatus bay doors, automated gas stove shut-off (when the responding fire-EMS unit leaves the station to respond to a call), and more.
“Locution Systems- fire station alerting system is designed to both speed up response times to fires and medical emergencies, and reduce stress for 911 dispatchers and first responders,” noted Glenn Neal, Locution Systems- founder, president, and chief technology officer.
“Our fire station alerting technology has been proven in the field in small, medium, and large public safety departments throughout the United States and Canada — and we are delighted to bring these life- and property-saving technologies to the cities of Rogers, Arkansas and Bayside, Wisconsin,” said Mr. Neal.
Founded in 1986, Locution Systems, Inc. offers the CADVoice® fire station alerting system for fire and EMS departments. Locution Systems- fire station alerting system is a comprehensive suite of fire station alerting, automated dispatching, and zoned dispatching technologies. Locution Systems- CADVoice® fire station alerting and automated dispatching products are based on the most advanced public safety technologies on the market today. Locution Systems- fire station alerting products feature software-driven technology that-s more cost-effective to maintain than traditional hardware-based systems. The CADVoice® fire station alerting product line integrates with standard Computer-Aided Dispatching (CAD) systems operating in most 911 communication centers. Locution Systems- fire station alerting system is being used in small, medium, and large public safety departments throughout North America, and has been proven to speed up response times and reduce stress for 911 dispatchers and fire-EMS responders. Locution can be reached at (303) 932-0014, or .
CADVoice® is a registered trademark of Locution Systems, Inc.
MEDIA CONTACT ONLY:
- Locution Systems, Inc. Awarded Commission to Provide Its Automated Dispatching & Fire Station Alerting System to City of Durham, North Carolina City of Durham, NC to Deploy Locution Systems- CADVoice(R) Automated Dispatching & Fire Station Alerting System in 32 Fire Stations...
- Locution Systems, Inc. Awarded Commission to Provide Its Automated Dispatching & Fire Station Alerting System to City of Nashville, Tenn. City of Nashville, Tenn. to Deploy Locution Systems- CADVoice(R) Automated Dispatching & Fire Station Alerting System in 40 Fire Stations...
- Firearms Training System Provider, VirTra Systems, Announces Hiring of Respected Marketing Executive TEMPE, AZ -- (Marketwire) -- 01/30/12 -- (PINKSHEETS: VTSI), a leading provider of , today announced the addition of Clint Bennett as the new Director of Marketing. Mr. Bennett brings a decade of domestic and international sales management experience to VirTra as well as marketing, product design, and development expertise in military and law enforcement markets. Mr. Bennett is responsible for generating approximately $50 million in sales during his career in both marketing and direct sales ro...
- Prosper Launches -Fired Up- Kindle Fire(R) Sweepstakes SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/28/11 -- , a peer-to-peer lending marketplace for personal loans, today announced its "Fired Up" sweepstakes.* With the rising popularity of ereaders, Prosper is offering consumers the chance to win a Kindle Fire in its limited-time "Fired Up" Kindle Fire promotion. The sweepstakes will run from December 22, 2011 through December 31, 2011.During the promotion period, participants can log on daily to increase their chances of winning. ...
- / CORRECTION – Prosper Launches -Fired Up- Kindle Fire(R) Sweepstakes SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/28/11 -- In the news release, "Prosper Launches -Fired Up- Kindle Fire® Sweepstakes," issued earlier today by Prosper.com, we are advised by the company that the contest starts on or about 1:00 pm PT on December 22, 2011 rather than 10:00 am PT on December 22, 2011 as originally issued. Complete corrected text follows.SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- December 28, 2011 -- , a peer-to-peer lending marketplace for personal loans, today announced its "...