Jenne Helps Resellers Remain Certified on Avaya IP Office Platform by Providing Dedicated Fast Track Courses and On-Site ACIS ExamsHardware, Picture Gallery Wednesday, 21. March 2012
AVON, OH — (Marketwire) — 03/21/12 — Jenne, Inc., a leading value-added distributor of IP telephony, audio and video conferencing, unified communications, data networking and IT security products, announced that it is offering a new Fast Track training course and authorized testing designed to help Avaya Business Partners attain or renew their Avaya Certified Implementation Specialist – Small and Medium Enterprise Communications (ACIS-SMEC) certification on the Avaya IP Office platform.
Through its award-winning Jenne University, Jenne is offering two easy ways Business Partners can attain or renew their ACIS-SMEC certification: First, through its partnership with Avaya exclusive testing center Pearson VUE, Jenne is offering the required ACIS exam on the last day of its five-day Avaya IP Office Professional Certification Implementation Workshop — which is designed for new reseller customers or customers requiring additional personnel to be trained. Second, for resellers who already attended the mandatory five-day course but need to renew certification, Jenne is offering a two-day ACIS Fast Track course, with the opportunity to take the required exam on the second day.
“We are committed to helping our resellers remain competitive with leading communication solutions from Avaya,” commented Jim Karaffa, director training and technical services, Jenne. “Our new Avaya course offerings, including the testing capabilities we are able to offer through our relationship with Pearson VUE, are unique in distribution. By offering the Pearson VUE testing at the conclusion of each course, we are able to increase student passage rates since there is no time lapse between the course and testing phases.”
Following is a brief description of course and testing offerings, including dates and locations (for a full listing, please visit ).
Avaya IP Office Professional Certification Implementation Workshop (5 days)
This 5-day, hands-on course is designed for Avaya Business Partners and Technicians with IP Office Installation, Configuration, Design and Implementation responsibilities and provides students with practical experience installing and configuring the IP Office System through release 7.0 featuring the IP 500 hardware. (Cost: $1,500 + $125 exam fee)
March 12-16: Cleveland, OH
April 2-6: Cleveland, OH
April 16-20: Boston, MA
May 7-11: Cleveland, OH
June 4-8: Cleveland, OH
August 6-10, Basking Ridge, NJ
Avaya ACIS Fast-Track
This 2-day, review course is designed for Avaya Business Partners and Technicians with IP Office Installation, Configuration, Design and Implementation responsibilities and provides students with the necessary review information to attempt the ACIS – Avaya Certified Implementation Specialist exam. This is a review session that will encompass instructor led training, real-time examples and question/answer session. All students will prepare for the ACIS Professional Credential and have the opportunity to take the ACIS professional Credential through PearsonVUE while on-site. (Cost: $375 + $125 exam fee).
March 27-28: Dallas, TX
April 24-25: Des Moines, IA
Jenne, which recently received Avaya-s first Learning Partner Award, provides state of the art sales and technical training on Avaya products through Jenne University both in its own brick and mortar facilities as well as in locations all across the United States.
Jenne University delivers comprehensive training to its resellers on Avaya IP Office, Communication Manager, Avaya Aura and other products. All of its courses are led by Jenne-s own Avaya certified instructors and held at locations around the country including Jenne-s own state-of-the-art training facility located in Avon, Ohio.
To learn more about current training offerings in Jenne University, resellers should visit .
Jenne Inc., headquartered in Avon, Ohio, is a leading value-added distributor of business telephony, data, audio and video conferencing, and security technology products, including equipment and software for the Enterprise and SMB markets. More than 150 major manufacturers partner with Jenne including Avaya, Aastra, ADTRAN, Bogen, ClearOne, Extreme Networks, GN Netcom, ICC, LifeSize, Panasonic, Plantronics, Valcom, and Verint. Jenne is dedicated to tracking emerging technologies, offering fresh solutions, new equipment and related applications, accredited training and certification to better serve dealers and resellers.
Hummingbird Media, Inc.
- Jenne to Distribute Panasonic-s Line of i-PRO IP-Based Surveillance Cameras, Providing High End Security Solutions for SME-Oriented Resellers Jenne to Help VARs Capitalize on Expanding Network Video Surveillance Equipment Market by Offering Industry Leading Solutions Coupled With Unparalleled Networking Distribution Expertise...
- Jenne Announces Distribution Agreement With ADTRAN Bluesocket, Providing Resellers With Powerful Virtualization Solutions for Wireless Networks ADTRAN Bluesocket-s Virtualized vWLAN Solution Supports up to 1,500 Access Points While Increasing Security Management Capabilities and Wireless Expansion Options...
- Jenne Strengthens Its Avaya Onboarding Capability With Appointment of Channel Veteran Deb Forney to Newly Created Role Forney Will Oversee Recruitment and Enablement Processes for Its Avaya SME VARs, Helping Them Build an Avaya Roadmap While Achieving Faster Ramp to Revenue...
- Jenne Signs Distribution Agreement With Mutare, Enabling Resellers to Complement and Extend Their Unified Communications Offerings Mutare-s Powerful EVM Plus With giSTT(TM) Speech to Text Platform Unifies Voicemail With Email, Text Messaging and Instant Messaging, Bringing Convenience and Productivity to All Sized Businesses...
- Jenne and LifeSize Help Resellers Capture New Opportunities in Video Conferencing, as Market Is Predicted to Reach $14 Billion by 2017 Jenne-s Onboarding Capabilities, Dedicated Personnel and Product Demonstration Support Helps Position Resellers for Success in Growth Market...