Individuals Increase Positions in Raystar Pursuant to Exercise of WarrantsSoftware Friday, 13. January 2012
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA — (Marketwire) — 01/13/12 — Raystar Capital Ltd. (the “Company”) (TSX VENTURE: RYA.H) announces that individuals (the “Acquirers”) have acquired 7,000,000 common shares (“Common Shares”) of the Company pursuant to the exercise of common share purchase warrants of the Company (“Warrants”) that were acquired pursuant to a private placement transaction that closed on January 27, 2011. The Warrants were acquired at an exercise price of $0.10 per share for an aggregate purchase price of $700,000. Following the exercise of the Warrants, the Company will have approximately 26,857,040 common shares issued and outstanding.
This news release is being disseminated as required by National Instrument 62-103 The Early Warning system and Related Take Over Bids and Insider Reporting Issues in connection with the filing of early warning reports (“Early Warning Reports”) regarding the acquisition of ownership and control of Common Shares by the Acquirers as follows:
The Common Shares acquired by each Acquirer together with all common shares of the Company owned by each Acquirer represent approximately 17% of the issued and outstanding shares of the Company.
The Acquirers acquired the Common Shares for investment purposes only and may, from time to time, acquire additional securities of the Company, dispose of some or all of the existing or additional securities they hold or will hold, or may continue to hold their current positions.
Copies of the Early Warning Reports may be found on .
RAYSTAR CAPITAL LTD.
Edward Farrauto, Chief Executive Officer
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Raystar Capital Ltd.
Chief Executive Officer
- TransGaming Announces Extension of Warrants TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 11/30/11 -- TransGaming Inc. (TSX VENTURE: TNG) ("TransGaming" or the "Company") today announced that it has chosen to extend the expiry date of certain warrants issued on December 23, 2009, originally expiring on December 23, 2011. The extension of the warrants was subject to warrant holders agreeing by written resolution to the Company-s proposed extension of the expiry date by twelve months, with a new expiry date of December 23, 2012....
- ENGINEERING.com Incorporated Announces Closing of Non-Brokered Private Placement TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 08/15/11 -- ENGINEERING.com Incorporated (TSX VENTURE: EGN), developer of the ENGINEERING.com online resource for engineers, is announcing the closing of a non-brokered private placement of 7,000,000 common shares at a subscription price of $0.05 per common share, for gross proceeds of $350,000, as previously announced on August 4, 2011.The proceeds of the private placement will be used to address the Company-s working capital shortfall and to expand its onl...
- News Release: Wamco Technology Group Ltd. TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 07/27/11 -- Wamco Technology Group Ltd. (the "Company") announces that it has settled an aggregate of $155,000 of indebtedness through the issuance of 5,166,666 common shares. The common shares are subject to a four month hold period.Shares Outstanding: 14,494,088Contacts: Wamco Technology Group Ltd. Stephen Dunn Director (416) 822-3343 ...
- ENGINEERING.com Incorporated Announces Non-Brokered Private Placement TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 08/04/11 -- ENGINEERING.com Incorporated (TSX VENTURE: EGN), developer of the ENGINEERING.com online resource for engineers today announced that it intends to conduct a non-brokered private placement of up to 7,000,000 common shares at a subscription price of $0.05 per common share, for gross proceeds of up to $350,000.The proceeds of the private placement will be used to address the Company-s working capital shortfall and to expand its online content offeri...
- MMRGlobal Announces Agreement for Four Million Warrants at Market Premium by Chinese Investment Partner LOS ANGELES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 07/21/11 -- (OTCBB: MMRF), a leading provider of health IT products and services, including the (PHR) for use by consumers and healthcare professionals and for physicians and hospitals, today announced that the Company and Unis-Tonghe Technology (Zhengzhou) Co., Ltd., MMR-S Chinese Joint Venture partner, have entered into a series of warrant purchase agreements whereby Unis-Tonghe has the right to purchase up to four (4) million shares of the Company-s co...